View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87575 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dream Mock thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
The mock I am currently working on has Konz in the first, a NT in the second, a WR in the 3rd. That is where I am at now.

I could see Blake being there in the third. He did not have a great showing, but it was not bad. Late 3rd is within the range he could go.
Really like Blake after watching him so much. Depending on whom you select in third as WR I could go with you. If you remember from our early mock discussion, I expected Konz to go way before us. I do think Myers will be with us and therefore would prefer a lower round for C/G