View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dream Mock thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
if he could play OG also that would be useful and worth #26. Go WR 2nd & 4th and NT in 3rd. Do you agree that Phillip Blake will be a 3rd round?
The mock I am currently working on has Konz in the first, a NT in the second, a WR in the 3rd. That is where I am at now.

I could see Blake being there in the third. He did not have a great showing, but it was not bad. Late 3rd is within the range he could go.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote