View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dream Mock thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I agree we need some depth at OG, to be honest Im not super familiar with the interior OL in the draft outside the top5-6 guys.
Decastro is the best and he and Konz should be gone although some have Konz available. I like Zeitler from Wisconsin (Beerlover turned me on to him some time ago) but he is a second round that may also be gone by #58.