View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #18
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late Morning Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
What do you think of the new one in post #9?

I really like Kendall Wright, but he does have some refining to do to his game...
way too much risk with either of those 2 guys too. regarding Poe.. i just think high motor guys are high motor guys & that kind of stuff doesn't rub off on others.. Most guys who have high motors have them b/c they've had to make up any deficit they've had talent wise. That's not the case with Poe. We dealt with a similar type of thing with Frank Okam a few years back. & although there was little to no risk with Okam, they'll be tons of it with Poe. Aside from that, Cody & Mitchell did well for us last year, don't see why we would have to upset that.

As far as Streeter, yeah i see the potential but i don't think he could contribute right away b/c of his rawness. Honestly, the guy doesn't look like a football player to me...just a flyer that you call a couple of deep shots to a game & hope for the best....I'm thinking like Torrey Smith for Balt. Not a guy i would invest a #1 in unless i have a top 5 qb who can make this guy look like a monster until he reaches his potential. He could stand to eat a couple of ham sandwhiches too. I'm afraid that if we pick him, we'd wind up in the same boat that we're in now with JJ...a few flashes here & there, but not enough progress to warrant keeping him around.

I just think that we're at a point as a team that our big picks need to be safe & our risk should be limited. If Rueben Randle Nick Toon or Konz is there at 26...i don't think we can pass either of those guys up.

Last edited by Mr teX; 02-28-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote