View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #3
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dream Mock thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'm concerned if Floyd has corrected the drinking issue. One of the ESPN guys@ combine stated Floyd had "handled his business on and off field". I don't see a DB and would go WR in 4th ideally as at least 2 guys there I want. Blake in 5th violates your parameters imo as he is a 3rd minimum (listed #5 G/C per Mayock).

Enjoyed the mock
I think Floyd has cleaned himself up. I was looking at nfldraftscout.com for rankings. We might not go DB, he's just a really good athlete and I think we need some S depth. Taylor form LSU might be interesting in the 4th or 5th, we could also easily flip flop 4 and 5 and go interior OL in 4 and a solid S for depth in 5
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote