View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #17
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late Morning Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Miller is not a good pick to me. A 6'8" guy is just too tall for an interior lineman. All the QBs would need to be 6'3"+ to be able to see and throw comfortably over him.

Well I think our QB's tend to be taller than 6'3"...

But besides that, this in't the traditional offense where the QB is throwing out of the pocket all of the time...A lot of the throws come of some kind of play action or bootleg so it's not like the O linemen are really directly in front of the QB...

I do get what you are saying, but at the same time it's one guy...It's not like you have three 6'8" guys standing in front of the QB...

I think that we could manage if he had to see anytime...If we even picked him up...

JMO.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote