View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #17
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guys that would look good in a TEXAN uniform

Here's a list of guys I would love to see in a Texans uniform. As I've been scouting the players in this class these are some of the guys that I have grown to love. Most of these guys have been on my watch list for two-three years. They vary in talent level. Some may never even make it in the NFL, but each one of these guys just screams "football player" when you watch them on film. Sometimes you just appreciate a player, whether you think they have a future at the next level or not.

Austin Davis - QB, Southern Miss
Doug Martin - HB, Boise St
Drake Dunsmore - FB/H-Back, Northwestern
Jordan White - WR, Western Michigan
George Bryan - TE, North Carolina St
David DeCastro - OG, Stanford
Devon Still - DE, Penn St
Mike Martin - DE, Michigan
Ryan Van Bergen - DE, Michigan
Mychal Kendricks - LB, California
Luke Kuechly - ILB, Boston College
Leonard Johnson - CB, Iowa St