View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012   #94
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Which post?

I was just picking at TK a little bit. Because in an earlier post he called me out for speculating on something. It's all in good fun.

Just because I think Rick is a yes man and doesn't spend much time or is very good at evaluating talent unlike the Jerry Reese/Colbert/Newsomes of the world doesn't make me wrong.

I'm just glad that Wade/Gary are he to make the call on who to draft. With them in charge the Texans future is very bright. Finally BoB found his Gary on the defensive side of the ball. Thanks Wade
Post 87. Call out TK all you want, I do it all the time. We rarely agree. You, on the other hand, are in lala land. Your posts neither reflect reality nor any sort of likely future. You're all about Smith when all rational discussions say he's done a pretty OK job. You're being a pink soaper that just won't quit, regardless of the facts.