View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Knucklehead Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
We were all fine with Jacoby's immaturity. It was his not developing and stepping into a legit receiver role when given numerous opportunities that we couldn't stand. I don't care too much about immaturity as long as it doesn't cause suspensions and become detrimental to the team.
That draft was awful all around. There weren't many good players in there to begin with, so while JJ may have seems alright, he turned out to be nothing special. There are a lot of other guys I would rather have in the 3rd round than Jones that I think will have better careers.

Quote:
He still has the speed, frame, and hands of a legit WR. I highly doubt this drops him 2 rounds.
I doubt he drops that much too, but if he was there in the late 4th, I would be OK with it. I expect him to be a late 3rd round pick though as someone will see some value there. I just won't expect him to do much in the NFL.