View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012   #10
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Knucklehead Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Sooo, he'd be Jacoby's replacement?
We were all fine with Jacoby's immaturity. It was his not developing and stepping into a legit receiver role when given numerous opportunities that we couldn't stand. I don't care too much about immaturity as long as it doesn't cause suspensions and become detrimental to the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I wouldn't take him until the 5th round...
He still has the speed, frame, and hands of a legit WR. I highly doubt this drops him 2 rounds.