View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Yeah I knew they didn't keep score, but I heard on ESPN and then again on ABC's coverage that the Dolphins didn't score a TD. I assume they meant during 11 on 11 drills. I believe it was Dunta who mentioned it in an interview after the scrimmage. I know it doesn't mean much, but still it's at least a positive bit of information.

I was sorry to hear that the Dolphins suffered another injury during the scrimmage. I believe it was Chris Akins a safety. At least it wasn't a starter this time.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote