Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012   #35
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Watched 2 Stephen Hill games last night (UNC, CLEM). Baller. Stands out as best player on field when involved. Way better RAC than expected.
Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Hill catches everything w/ his hands. Growing up to do but freak length, catch radius, speed, high effort. Plays fast. 1st rd within reach.
I guess nastynate missed a couple games? All I know is what I watched. Everything as stated by Silva look true to me. Add clean bill of health, no off field issues, high character kid, not a diva type willing to block & work within team concept, #26 isn't out of the question.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote