View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Dude you're so wrong on Green it Pains me. I will never post on this board again if Green is a bust. I'd wager he has at least 7 TD's and massive big play ability his first year starting. Yes he may not start his first year up, he has blocking ability to work on, but he will be the next Gronkowski.

and Curry will be there, Devon Still's draft rating will rise in the combine. Curry will be a beast of an OLB, mark it zero.

Nate
Hope you're right on Curry

Difference in opinion on Green, he doesn't compare to Gronkowski. Gronk is 6'6 260LBS. Green is more like Hernandez size/speed wise if you're looking for a good comparison.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote