Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012   #31
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Nate, have you actually seen Hill play one game? Ever? How do you know how many passes he has or hasn't dropped?
I can't speak for Nate, but being an ACC guy I have seen Hill play many times.

His strength is his blocking and explosiveness. He does have a knack for dropping balls and/or not in sync with his quarterback. He is extremely limited in his knowledge of routes and his ability to read the holes in zones. I'm not saying he can't do those things, only that he has limited experience in doing so. We are talking about what 48 or 49 career catches at GTech.

A guy like Stephen Hill is a project on the Texans, and I wouldn't take him with our first round selection. I am hoping the Texans can get an outside or slot receiver in this draft that can contribute in the 2012 season.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote