Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #26
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I'm not a UT fan. I watch a lot of Big 12 and ACC games though, I've seen 4 Georgia Tech games this year. Yes, he's dropped almost 40% of what he's caught. And he drops them in wide open situations. He's a Jacoby Jones. He is. Don't believe me? Earmark this thread with a potential big bowl of crow. **** I'll eat 100 bowls of it if he makes it, but he's nothing and will turnout to be nothing other than a speedy dropster. He fears contact and can't make the marquee catches a WR should (gasp, who do we have that does that?).

Nate
When dealing with a player like Jacoby, we tend to focus more of hands issue than anything which is a natural reaction. I said many times before that I aint an expert and just fan of the Texans. From my eyes, guy that is 6'4" with 4.3 range speed is just insane. I am very intrigued by Hill and Streeter 6'5" with speed. They are both vertical and red zone threat to me.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote