View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's pre-combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I don't think the Texans would pass on Wright. He might just be benefiting from draftnik hype but he's probably a top 20 pick.
I don't know if Wright is on the Texans radar. They generally prefer bigger wideouts. I could see them taking a smaller receiver/returner later in the draft. But not in the 1st. Just doesn't fit the Texans mold.