Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #21
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Sometime, even so call experts miss evaluate prospects. So, you never know Hill maybe a legit late 1st rd pick.

Go Texans!!!
I'm not a UT fan. I watch a lot of Big 12 and ACC games though, I've seen 4 Georgia Tech games this year. Yes, he's dropped almost 40% of what he's caught. And he drops them in wide open situations. He's a Jacoby Jones. He is. Don't believe me? Earmark this thread with a potential big bowl of crow. **** I'll eat 100 bowls of it if he makes it, but he's nothing and will turnout to be nothing other than a speedy dropster. He fears contact and can't make the marquee catches a WR should (gasp, who do we have that does that?).

Nate