Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I did not see any weakness in his performance, of course its just the combine, but he ran the drills fluidly without hesitation. You can't compare him to a slot receiver either, what I'm suggesting is the system ran @ GT dictated his role even though each year his numbers progressively improved. Remember he is only a Junior. He also followed in the footsteps of Demaryius Thomas who followed Calvin Johnson. Which tells me recruiting wise they do a pretty good job developing bigger, faster WR's with good hands.
I watched him more than once and I'm telling you that he is capable of making spectacular plays at times. The problem is he drops more passes than he makes big plays. He disappears for long stretches and sometimes entire games. He has serious potential. that is why I compare him to Jacoby.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote