View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #57
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What you quoted sounds more like what I said. Rick Smith gave Wade a list. Wade whittle the list down. Rick Smith handled the draft.
It sounds nothing like you said. Or what Kubiak said. You said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss
I don't believe this "shopping list" thing. I doubt Wade Phillips knew who JjWatt, Brooks Reed, or Brandon Harris were.
Kubiak said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Kubiak
“It was locked in before we went to draft day,” Kubiak said. “He knew exactly what he wanted
How could that be more clear? Wade Phillips told Rick Smith whom to draft. Smith orchestrated the draft trades, yes. But it was Wade Phillips call on whom to take.