View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #56
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
From Profootballtalk, 5/23/11:

Still doubting?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what everyone is saying. It sounds to me, like we are saying Rick Smith simply chose the guys Wade Phillips told him to take. "Rick, take Jj Watt right here.", "Ooh.. I really like Brandon Harris, but can't pass up on that kid from Arizona." "OMG, Harris is still there, pull the trigger Rick, pull the trigger."

What you quoted sounds more like what I said. Rick Smith gave Wade a list. Wade whittle the list down. Rick Smith handled the draft.