View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #31
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Batting .600 is excellent in any league. Unless you can name a GM that bats 1.000 you're talking out of your hat. Please... show me a GM that has hit on EVERY 1st round pick he ever selected. Or just show me one that's hit on better than 3 out of 5 of his first round picks over a five year period.
Probably could just list off a few of the recent SB winners. Packers, Giants, Steelers, so on. I'm not saying you're wrong, as far as 1st rounders go .600 isn't bad but there are teams that do better.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote