View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004   #15
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Wong may have no choice but to move inside if Peek continues on the tear he's on right now. Peek is playing like he's possessed. He's everywhere. Our LB talent is improving.

I'm not sure what the thread starter is talking about because I was at the scrimmage and thought that Babin looked fine. He has a good burst and he appears to be a helluva lot quicker than Wong, especially in lateral pursuit. I have yet to see Babin drop in coverage though. Every once in a while last year you would see Kailee chasing a TE down the middle. Babin's problem is going to be hanging tough on run support. That was Kailee's strength over there.

It was nice to see Kenny Wright running around out there today.

Last edited by aj.; 08-08-2004 at 10:11 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote