View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Rick is the gm.

Going 3 for 5 on 1st rd picks= Fail

Letting Bush talk you into picking KJ

Rick spend most of his time smoozing with BoB and the competition committee

Rick is a teflon man.

But he's not very good at his job as GM.

Which should be aquiring the best talent possible for the Texans. Just let Wade/Gary do his job and be done with it. But dont sit there and tell me your taking the BPA. When you're actually taking whoever Wade/Gary are telling you to take. (It's offensive) Look, Rick you've got a good place in life, dont over play your hand.

KJ wasn't BPA if you include the offensive and defensive side of the ball.

If you weren't sitting on your ass for most of your life drinking away your brain cells, you could be running your own NFL team.

Don't like it when people judge you making off the wall assumptions do you?

(I don't really think you were sitting on your ass drinking your brain cells away, I posted that to make a point.. no offense intended.)