View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #22
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Rick is the gm.

Going 3 for 5 on 1st rd picks= Fail

Letting Bush talk you into picking KJ when you played CB in college and you are the GM should be a firable offense.Does Rick spend time watching tape like Jerry Reese does? Or does Rick spend most of his time smoozing with BoB and the competition like Casserly spent with his NFL office buddies?

KJ wasn't BPA if you include the offensive and defensive side of the ball.
steelb,

You know as well as everyone else that there's got to be some discretion employed here (read HC GM speak). All teams publicly state they're going to draft BPA when in fact what they really mean is BPA (in their opinion) at our position of NEED. No ism involved here but the proof is in the puddin'. The roster says they've done a pretty good job.

They won the AFC South. By default I guess. No #18, soft schedule, yada, yada.

Had they went on to win the SB there would still be those here that could & would find fault whether it be imagined or made up.

I *thought* I read one, perhaps two positive statements you made about the team this past season, but then, maybe not.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote