View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Rick Smith Quotes from Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Remember when KJ was picked, we had quite a different coaching staff feeding Rick Smith information. Most likely it was Frank Bush and his defensive staff that made this "BPA" assessment reguarding KJ; not Smith alone. The proof is in the difference between Wade's draft and Bush's draft. One can only guess who Wade would have selected in 2010.
Or, maybe there is no difference between the 2010 & 2011 draft.

Kj ---------Watt
Tate--------Reed
Mitchell----Harris
Sharpton--Carmichael

For this argument, let's say they got the Kj pick wrong (I'm not ready to say that) I still think they hit very well on the other three.

You're going to miss every now & then on first round picks.

Okoye----------- Miss
Brown----------- Hit
Cushing--------- Hit
Kj----------------Miss
Watt------------- Hit

I think he's doing more good than not, especially if Kj lives up to his spot in his 3rd year.