View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012   #5
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NastyNate's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Dont think Curry will be there.

Hate the Green pick, he's nothing more than a big WR. After watching the Combine and the Sooners play. I would be OK with James Hannah in the 4th and either Hicks (Who I like alot) or Chapman in the 3rd.

Love the rest of your mock.
Gah, I think the upside for Green is there. Even if he's just a big WR, utilize him as such. He's still extremely quick, and you can't cover him with a CB at 6'6" that's a matchup nightmare. He's a stud, and will be in the NFL. His downfield blocking needs improvement though so I don't know if the Texans target him.

If he's not there in the 3rd, I'd take Hicks instead and target Evan Rodriguez in the 4th as a TE hybrid option or Hanna.