1. Reuben Randle, WR, LSU 6'3" 210 4.57 (enough said)
2. Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall 6'3" 265 4.78 Curry has the quickness and busy hands to be a very serviceable pass rusher in our rotation. I see potential as a switch to OLB with his ability to change direction so quickly and his natural instinct to shed OT's instead of engaging them. He absolutely worked Mike Adams in the game I watched (Ohio State stud LT).
3. Ladarius Green, TE, Louisiana Lafayette 6'6" 238 4.53 Huge TE with excellent run blocking skills, averaged 18 YPC. I prefer his blocking ability over Fleener. This is the next Gronkowski and a perfect Dreesen replacement.
4. Akiem Hicks, NT, Regina (eh?) 6'4" 324 4.98 Hicks is a relative unkown, very nimble and a ton of potential. Not extremely versatile other than bull rush and plays a little tall for my liking but with an 84" wingspan and proven ability to stop the run, with Wade he looks to be a huge help in the run gap as NT.
5. Terrance Ganaway, RB, Baylor 6'0" 239 4.62 While not a speedster, Ganaway is a bowling ball between the tackles. A perfect 3rd and short and 4th quarter bruiser to take pressure off of Arian between the tackles. I think he would be excellent in our 1 cut system, very hard to bring down and decent initial burst. Has to improve his pass blocking but a good Ward replacement.
6. Jaymes Brooks, OG, Virginia Tech 6'2" 310 4.92 Looked awesome in the ACC championship game, graded excellent run and pass blocking. Could be a future swing guard to either replace wade smith or get antoine caldwell back on the unemployment line.
7. Case Keenum, QB, U of H 6'1" 208 4.94 Keenum is supposedly just a system QB, but he's under the same system taken to Baylor which RGIII flourished under so well with Keenum posting the better numbers. It's a 7th round pick, could be a nobody, could be the next Drew Brees. I'd like to go Kicker here, butvery few good kicking options out there this year.
I intend to live forever... so far so good.
Last edited by NastyNate; 02-25-2012 at 10:31 PM.