Thread: Draft or Bust
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012   #44
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 241723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
The Texans should draft BPA in every single round of the draft, regardless of position. Anything different is sheer stupidity.
Rick Smith agrees with you...
link
Quote:
(on if he will draft with the best-player-available approach) “We always do. We stay true to our board and that’s not a philosophy that we’re going to alter because I think it gives you the best chance to have success. If you assess value and you follow the value of your board and don’t stretch for need, because I think that’s where people make mistakes. We’ve not done that before and I would suspect that we stay true to that philosophy and not do that in the future.”
...although he was a bit more P.C.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote