View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Please rate and post ~ I think this is my best

TK, I think Minnifield will go early to mid 2nd at the latest. Dwight Jones might get a third round grade but he won't last to us in the third, he'll also be one of the last WRs I'd consider to take the #2 role sooner than later (meaning while there are later round WRs I can see as filling a #2 role, they will take time to develope) he also has potential to be a #1. So unless there is a Early-Mid Round 2 WR still on there when we pick second, I'd want us to take D. Jones.

I wouldn't mind Baptiste in the 3rd, especially since it would mean that Wade signed off on a 330lbs NT. I would like to see some interior depth at fairly early point in the draft (round 3-5 at the latest)