Thread: TK mock 2/24/12
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TK mock 2/24/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
See Quick as early third but if there is a run on position then second is a distinct possiblity. McNutt is a complete WR with good size, think of a more fluid athletic Kevin Walter. Streeter is interesting, but then so was Jacoby.
Great comparisons. I was only disappointed in McNutt's last game. He was ok but I was hoping for more.