Thread: Draft or Bust
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012   #42
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I agree with what Vinny said. McClain has contacts that sometimes provides him with insightful information.

I don't read McClain until it is posted on this website, so I don't understand the constant vitrol spewed at the man.

He's JAG....
I think the biggest probelm for Houston football fans is that JAG is the centerpiece of the teams coverage. While the Cowboys' coverage up here is sickening, there are two newspapers with multiple guys who are better than McCalin.

Does help that McClain is a bit arrogant about the little more he knows that the rank and file fan.