View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's pre-combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I don't think the Texans are willing to gamble on Poe in the 1st, I think they want established players, "safe" picks if you will.

Jones is probably available in the 3rd. McNutt is a good pick though.

I think Fanguopo is an older prospect right? Might be maxed out already.
Your comment on Poe is what made me move him off my board for some time. Huge upside but no film to watch. He has great strength but it would be great if he could do more than just plug a hole although that could be enough. I came off Ta'Amu when he did not seem to recover his game after injury. However, he looked excellent in the Seniors game. I also have Jones in third but going too early for us at third. I'm actually more excited about my second wide receiver selection. I'm still hoping Wright is there #26, just seems impossible. Sometimes it sucks when my evaluations are right on. lol