Thread: TK mock 2/24/12
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012   #5
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TK mock 2/24/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
...but who else is available in the 3rd? Brian Quick maybe?...
For some reason I don't see Brian Quick getting out of the second. His draft stock will improve after the combine. McNutt is lacking something for me to be high on him. Solid posession receiver, just makes the catch, secures the ball and gets upfield. From the mich st game I watched it seemed like he didn't highpoint the ball very well, catches a lot of balls at waist level without extending or going back to the ball when it's called for. Doesn't have the over the top ability/speed like streeter but I'd be curious to see where his 10yd split is as Streeter is slow on the first step and might not be productive being jammed at the line.