Thread: TK mock 2/24/12
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TK mock 2/24/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I don't think Barron is participating in the combine right? I think people generally consider him physically gifted and big for a safety. Tommy Streeter should definitely put up a big combine, his height and speed are a lot to gamble on but who else is available in the 3rd? Brian Quick maybe? Dwight Jones? McNutt might not run like that but I'm seeing him more as a possession guy anyway.

Randall should be on the Texans radar at DT. I don't think he has the versatility to swing out to DE but has upside as a 1-gap guy who can soak up blockers against the run. His backing up Cody allows Mitchell to move to DE and improve depth there too.

What do you think of Nigel Bradham?
Darryl Shaprton clone. mid rounds. FSU always produces quality LB's.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote