View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's pre-combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Round 1- I really like Poe. Potential all star at the position.
Round 1- Not so high on Hightower. Good player, but I am not looking for an ILB this early. Dont hate the pick, but I would pass.

Round 2- Jones is a meh. There are other receivers that are moving up the board. Plus, I believe he had a poor Senior week, and may be available in the 3rd.
Round 2- Or McNutt. I like him a lot as a number 2 receiver.

Round 3- I dont know a lot about Edwards, but I will take your word on him.
Round 3- I would prefer a different NT though. I know he was hurt this year, but he did not stand out last year either. I prefer Martin, although he may not be available in the 3rd.

Round 4- Yes please to either one.

Round 5- Again, I would take either. This is the range where I am looking for a backup ILB. And Moore is a gamer, cant go wrong with him. Although, I am not thrilled that he is left handed.

Round 6- I would take either, but I am not thrilled with Keenum. I know 76 and half the board love the guy, but I am not on that bandwagon. But it is a 6th, so I am not arguing to much.

Round 7- No on the punter. Especially if Hartman returns. I do like T-Bob though.

All in all, nice work. And it introduces some new names into the discussion.
Agree with many of your points & as always thanks for criticisms. You may remember during our seasonal early discussions that I mocked Hightower 1st. My concern is no WR will be there at#26 and prob no one else I want either. Best would be trade down but I ruled that out in my parameters. I am optimistic Demeco will be more like 90% game one but we all remember Dr Doom lol also known as Cloak & Dagger's voice of concern on Ryans. On my board, Hightower BPA.

Dwight Jones: got to watch a lot of him and am a fan. Not a game changer or exciting highlight reel, but very steady and imo runs the tree well. I expect 4.50-.55 speed. Senior Bowl was a joke with the QBs so I did not rule out any WR as I watched.

Edwards is a true LG for 3 years and is a road grader would good laterals and quick feet. In 3rd would be best LG avail. I have Zeitler top 24 in second.

Chapman: as you and BL know I was against him all season while he was getting high placement on boards. I moved him off mine until I discovered ACL injury. He seemed to absorb most blocks in his cone; just could not move laterally.