View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine begins today -- schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
It appears all that pre combine talk about him(Jeffery) ballooning up was a bunch of hooey. Showing up underweight for a quicker 40 is evidence of self discipline -- moves up the board on that.
Totally disagree as Jeffery did balloon. He has gone on crash diet after all the negative comments. Radio guy Charlie Pallilo (best on air imo) said this week teams will be wondering what he will do with NFL contract paying him millions. To me not remaining on top of his weight his pre-draft season is almost as irresponsible as Floyd's issues with alcohol. I sort of expect linemen to have weight issues not WRs.