View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Scouting Combine begins today -- schedule

Hey, I'm watching a LSU-Miss St. game to check out some guys and I noticed the C from Miss. St. who was shifted to RG during the game (due to an injury to the RG). They said that he had started at 4 different positions (everywhere except LT.) He had started every game for the Bulldogs after his Rs season.
NFLdraftscout projected him to go in the 4-5 round.

He checked in at the combine as followed:
Quentin Saulsberry 6'2, 304 lbs, arm-length 33-3/4

This is the first time I've watched him play (focusing on him).
He looks really trim and fit, with good base/lower body.
I think he can put on some weigh if need to.

I've only finished the first half against LSU (which is as good an opponent as any to go against.) He was in one-on-one for the most part and held his own really well.

I won't have much time during the days.
Can you guys keep an eye on him, thanks.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote