View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012   #86
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

I would love Alshon at 26. Honestly, I think he would be a steal if we got him there. He's got balls skills you can't teach(no puns intended), and would take away double teams from AJ. Joe Adams would make it even more awesome, would be a great slot receiver and would replace JJ for good, at least at PR. He could change the slot receiver with KW tho, and I think KW will be at his normal postiton, and is probably a better blocker.