View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012   #4
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - February

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Texans pass on Kendall Wright to take Alemeda Ta'amu? Hell noooooo... I'd rather take Luke Kuechly than Ta'amu.

Also, Jeffery @6 and Floyd @7? I doubt it. Jeffery isn't a top 10 talent, possibly not top 20.

Russell Wilson at 37 as the third QB off the board? wow...
I think Jeffery and Floyd are extremely talented players and tough to pass up if you're those teams. As for Kendall Wright...I think Reuben Randle is a better fit for the Texans offense than Wright. I have Russell Wilson rated #3 QB in this draft. Not buying the hype on Tannehill or any other average QB after him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If the Texans pass on Kendall Wright to take Ta'amu I will send you a Money order for $100 dollars. No bull. You can PM the address you want it sent to or we can do pay pal.

There's so many things I find wrong about that.
LOL! I'll keep that in mind! Texans offense thrives with big WRs.. Wright isn't that. And you also get a limited route tree from a guy like Wright.
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote