View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN Sports Science on 2012 Draftees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yes. I would pull a Ditka for only our 1-7 picks this year. However, I don't think that is nearly enough to entice the Colts to move back 25 spots. Last year, the Falcons gave up 1st (27th), second (59th) and fourth (124th) picks, and a following year's 1st and 4th for the number 6 pick. We would have to throw in a lot more than our 2012 draft to make that trade work.
Idk, I mean that's a team that needs one serious overhaul and is also trying to recreate it's defense. Double the picks should do the trick, at least it would be a damn fine start and they still have Peyton for the next few years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Yeah, then we could take a picture of Kubiak in a tux, and Luck in a wedding dress.

Caption: Kubiak and Texans gettin Lucky?
Nice. You simultaneously made me laugh and remember why I don't want Luck. I wouldn't be able to stand all the corny headlines....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote