View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11706 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late Morning Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hoping Alshon shows up fit and runs like the wind is in his pants. If Kendall drops to 26 I'll do the Macarina. Think Zeitler could be there #58? I found a mock recently that was exactly like mine: Wright, Zeitler, Chapman and Jordan White. I almost fainted.
I think that would be a great draft if it fell that way. But alas, it never falls that way. Either the player is gone before the Texans pick, or if he is there, they pick someone else. And then everyone is going nuts trying to figure out why they didn't pick the guy you thought they should pick and who the heck is the guy they did pick!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote