View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012   #6
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late Morning Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'm thinking if Cleveland trades up they may have to also give their second first round to beat out Washington's offer. We are talking about 2nd pick and it should be worth a lot. It would also be interesting if Wright is gone and Washington beaten out for RG3, drafts a WR or OL @6 and then trades up for our #26 to select Tannehill.
I think it will be interesting as well...

I think someone is going to trade up for RG3...or Luck (if the colts pull a surprise move and take RG3)...

Alshon is starting to drop, but if he runs a good time at the combine he'll move back up...

But like I said in this mock...I'd trade up to get Wright if I had to. We don't have as many holes on the back end so trading mid-late round draft picks from this year or next shouldn't be a huge issue.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote