View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late Morning Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
Kendall Wright's getting imaginary hype from the media right now, and if Wright capitalizes on this at the combine with a good 40 speed, he won't make it to 26.

With that said, I really hope he's there, but something's telling me it's going to be one of those "If he's as good as some Texans fans peg him to be, he won't be there when we pick" kind of things.
Last year I wanted Von Miller and I pegged him as our pick early in the mock draft process...

But by the time the draft came around he was long gone by the time we were on the clock...I was hoping for a trade up...

I hadn't looked at JJ Watt much, but after we made the pick I understood why...

If we don't get Wright, I'm hoping for a similar situation...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote