View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: History Repeated Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMSTRIKER View Post
Hmm interesting point, but imo I feel like the front office doesn't necessarily follow trends all the time. Trends are made to be broken. For example, RB was a major need last year even with how promising Foster looked in the last two games. So what did the Texans do? They went BPA, for that position. They drafted Ben Tate even though the "Denver philosophy" is to plug and play running backs.

Either way, I trust our front office to make the right call. As long as we get a receiver in this draft that can step in and make an impact on this team, I will be satisfied.
Records are made to be broken. Trends are just trends friends. Look at the players taken between Tate and Earl Mitchell. Not an overly inspiring group, t'wouldn't be much of a stretch to call Tate BPA.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote