View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012   #16
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Pre-Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I support otis' response to your post here. I really think he is going to surprise some people at the combine with his athleticism and power. Thanks for reading the mock, it is great talking over players with people.
Perhaps it's just what I've read then. Doesn't seem like he stands out much to me, I'll try to find more to read and watch, clearly I'm missing something. Haven't really spent much time on DL guys anyway. Since you have such a wonderful time expounding on players I'm sure I'll see a comment in a thread other than your own soon.

A guy who has weight/dedication issues...
A guy who was asked to leave his team, had problems with grades as a big time athlete at a big time school...
A guy who won't play this year...
Some depth and a guy who probably won't make the roster if he can't beat out Ward.

Nice pictures.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote