View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012   #4
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: History Repeated Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMSTRIKER View Post
Great Mock! I have Fletcher in the first as well but don't you think you waited too long to address the wide receiver position? A 5th rounder just won't cut it!
Indeed, if it were based on my thoughts of the team moving forward there would be an earlier pick. That's not the point here though, this is to find trends in the Texans' process. They've never taken a WR before round 3, why would that change? Need? I can honestly say I've never seen a pick that was based purely on need. I truly believe they have a few concepts that shape their process but ultimately BPA is their mode of operation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
0.0 .. one question do you seriusly think we will draft a RB before WR?

heck

Foster...Tate...Ward...if ward returns

A.j...and then what.. Jacoby Jones and Kevin Walter but kevin should be number 2 WR

other then that i like the picks
Between Robinson, Moye and Lestar Jean, while still having Walter and AJ is an entirely better core than JJ, Mason and Bryant Johnson. Sooo....

Yeah I think it's entirely possible. Martin is a shifty runner with explosion and strength. His stature also plays to his benefit and he brings a few things to the table that neither Foster, Tate nor Ward bring. This is a running team, FEED THE BEAST!!!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote