View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-combine mock by a rookie

Welcome to the mock draft part of the board?

Just my views here

1) I dont like the idea of Cox here, but he has a certain following on the board (one of my esteemed mock partners, beerlover, is in this group). He just never impressed me when I watched Miss State. Oh, and I would be absolutely shocked if he ever played OLB. Absolutely shocked, he is more of a DE/NT than a DE/OLB.

2) Toon- I dig it. Should be a solid two. Not a gamebreaker, but a solid player for 10-12 years.

3) Love Broyles. Nice pick.

4) Addock- are you related to BL here? BL loves this guy, and he seems like a good fit to me to. Nice pick.

5) Another receiver? 3 is a hell of a lot to add, especially when we have guys like Jean and Maehl who are just waiting to strike next year. I like Maize, but I would go another direction based on what you currently have going on in your mock.

Who do you like for rounds 6 and 7?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote