View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Pre-Combine Mock Draft 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Nice. Cox would add another bigtime talent to the front 7. I see him as a better pass rusher than Cody and a better run stopper than Smith. Joe Adams is a nice pick too. 3rd round pick is my least favorite. Another receiver or maybe OLB would be better imo. Get a top flight guy then in the 6th get more OL depth to develop.

1- Cox, DE/DT
2- Adams, WR/KR
3- Brian Quick, Tommy Streeter, Dwight Jones, maybe reach for McNutt
4- Adcock, OG
5- Hicks, NT
6- LB depth or another OL
7- Ford, TE
Here is something interesting? http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89243 I'm selecting for the Patriots. Been researching players & needs that fit their system it's become apparent both Texans & Patriots could be targeting the same players/needs These selections posted above reflect that so in a sense parallel New England but this was designed for the Texans. Including free agent Mario Williams one is just trying to keep him the other is trying to decide how much to offer him. Short story, don't be hoping to trade down with Bellichick he might just rob us of a player WE covet.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote