Thread: kipers new mock
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012   #20
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39888 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kipers new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I can't imagine Myers or Brisiel leaving. Myers will be 31 and Brisiel will be 29 this year. They are suited to the Zone Blocking scheme. How many other teams run this exclusively like the Texans? Maybe Washington and Seattle. Both of those teams are trying to rebuild. Unless one of those teams, or any other team, throw a boatload of at them, I don't see either one leaving. I think both want to stay and know they have a good thing going here and would be willing to take a little less $$$ to stay. Just hope they can work it all out with Mario, Foster, and the rest of the FA's.
I think Briesel is much more likely to leave than Myers. He could play in a power or zone scheme. Myers is 293 lbs soaking wet. He is too light in anything but a ZBS.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote