Thread: kipers new mock
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012   #19
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kipers new mock

Quote:
As I said, each of those picks is dependent on free agency. If Myers leaves, we must take Konz to keep the o-line in tact. I belive Konz can easily come into our system and start week 1. Same with Decastro. If we lost both Myers and Brisiel, I would have a hard time picking between the two of those guys, but I think Decastro will be gone before Konz. Either way, I hope the Texans aren't forced to pick one of those two due to losses.

I can't imagine Myers or Brisiel leaving. Myers will be 31 and Brisiel will be 29 this year. They are suited to the Zone Blocking scheme. How many other teams run this exclusively like the Texans? Maybe Washington and Seattle. Both of those teams are trying to rebuild. Unless one of those teams, or any other team, throw a boatload of at them, I don't see either one leaving. I think both want to stay and know they have a good thing going here and would be willing to take a little less $$$ to stay. Just hope they can work it all out with Mario, Foster, and the rest of the FA's.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote